Quality inspection service
1. Material analysis: Detect the composition of the bearing material to ensure that it conforms to the calibrated alloy composition.
2. Rotation performance test: Detect the bearing rotation performance, including the rotation resistance of the ball bearing and the rolling resistance of the roller bearing.
3. Noise and vibration test: Measure the noise and vibration of the bearing during rotation to ensure its stable operation.
- 7000㎡ warehouse
- The largest domestic inventory
- $6,500,000 frequently-used bearings
- Prompt delivery, short the downtime
- OEM service available
- Advanced CNC machining center
- Knowledgeable engineering team
- Optimum customized bearing design